Interview with Thor / TPOLM
1. Can you tell us about you and your group?
A: I'm in TPOLM. I'm a 19-year-old graphician and the rest are just dopeheads. (about 50 members all in all)
2. What do you think about the progress nowadays in the demoscene?
A: Straight to hell!
3. Do you think 3D is making a better scene or boring one?
A: Boring groups do boring 3D. Good groups do good 3D.
4. What do you think about making demos under windows?
A: I don't care, but i dislike hires.
5. What platform you think supports the demoscene better? Do you think DOS will survive?
A: DOS never dies!
6. What you think about hardware "support" on demos?
A: I don't care.
7. Which is/was your favourite party (if you attended one)?
A: ASM94, because everyone else hated it ;-)
8. What is your favourite demo?
9. Would you want to contribute to the demoscene with anything?
A: I thought I did ;-)
10. What do you think about diskmags?
A: I miss them :-(
11. Are diskmags still necessary?
A: No, I'm afraid that's the point :-(
12. What do you think about other media like irc, newsgroups, online-mags?
A: Irc is great ;-)
13. What groups do you consider "well-known" and in some way contributed to the scene?
A: Uh. Doesn't all groups contribute to the scene? Anyway. Heroes are: Melon, Orange, Virtual Dreams, Pulse, Nooon, Bomb, CNCD.
14. When do you think to release a new demo from your group? (we would like to know :)
A: Once a week ;-)
15. One last question, what are your favourite music bands? ;)
A: Ozric Tentacles & just about all jazz, fusion, bossanova...