Interview with Louie / TBL ^ CNCD
1. Can you tell us about you and your group?
Well. I am 20, and working for Digital Illusions at the moment.. I am not a computer artist, from the ground, I have studied art, at a art school in Sweden. 3 years.. in one of the best art schools in Stockholm.. TBL, well there is not much to say.. :) good friends.. :) and the coders listen to me :) (sometimes.. :)
2. What do you think about the progress nowadays in the demoscene?
Hum.. the scene.. :/ It is not like it what 4 years ago I can tell you that! The scene lacks.. respect.. if you know what i mean?
3. Do you think 3D is making a better scene or boring one?
Better! agen.. :) You can express yourself.. better 3D is like make a thing in clay!
4. What do you think about making demos under windows?
Nothing wrong with that.. then more ppl can see it!! DirectX.. isn't that bad! We make games with it, and it works just fine..
5. What platform you think supports the demoscene better? Do you think DOS will survive?
Maybe, I don't know.. :)
6. What you think about hardware "support" on demos?
Hum.. that is a hard question! :) It's cool.. but not everybody can use it. So it is up to the ppl how to make it.. :) And there is.. 3dfx compos at all of the parties..
7. Which is/was your favourite party (if you attended one)?
The Gathering '96, The Party 2 and 3.
8. What is your favourite demo?
Next! :D Kefrens. Desert Dream 2 / Amiga!
9. Would you want to contribute to the demoscene with anything?
10. What do you think about diskmags?
Well, I have not read that many.. :) So I don't know.. They can be very funny sometimes.. :)
11. Are diskmags still necessary?
Hard to say..
12. What do you think about other media like irc, newsgroups, online-mags?
Great! Communicating is wonderful!
13. What groups do you consider "well-known" and in some way contributed to the scene?
Pulse, CNCD, Orange.
14. When do you think to release a new demo from your group? (we would like to know :)
I don't know.. You know that I am in CNCD and TBL I hope.. :) TBL is making games.. :) The game Motorhead is our game.. :) Ooh, a big quanstin!!!!!
15. One last question, what are your favourite music bands? ;)
I love industrial music.. and deep rock and.. hard body music!